Senior Accountant - Baltimore
Veritas Partners is partnering with a prominent Investment Firm on a Senior Accountant opportunity.
Due to growth, the firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Accounting team in Baltimore. Exciting opportunity in a rewarding office reporting directly into the Accounting Manager in a highly visible role.
· Bachelors Degree in accounting, finance or business.
· Two or more years experience in accounting role.
· One or more years of public accounting experience.
· GAAP Exposure.
· CPA or Current CPA track.
· Experience creating financial reports.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Ambition and motivation to continue learning and growing professionally.
· Maintain and oversee financial records for each Company and department.
· Oversee data integrity.
· Maintain balance sheet, income statement, and expense analysis schedules.
· Complete monthly, quarterly, and year end closing of all entities.
· Maintain and create financial reports for Accounting Manager
· Post and process journal entries, ensuring all business transactions are recorded.
· Interface with internal/external auditors, including gathering information requested and needed yearly.
· Assistance with quarterly reconciliations for investment books.
· Oversee, review and analyze balance sheets, income statements and general ledger accounts.
· Reconcile bank accounts and accounts receivable, as well as track accruals and depreciation of assets.
· Rotating In-Office presence.