Senior Associate / Research Analyst
The ideal candidate will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights by recognizing trends and anomalies in multivariate datasets within the commercial real estate industry. In order to use these insights for business improvement, this candidate should feel comfortable using their analysis to tell a story.
If you have taught yourself basic coding in VBA or something like Python, Ruby, Java, you are likely the type of person that would enjoy this work!
· Conduct fact-based research and analysis
· Assist with publication of research commentaries and papers
· Evaluate new and established research sources
· Prepare materials that summarize data and draw conclusions to support key business discussions
· Bachelor's degree
· Expertise with ARGUS, Excel, SQL, and or Tableau
· Previous quantitative and qualitative research experience
· Financial Analysis