Senior Compensation Analyst
We are searching for a Senior Compensation Analyst. Ideal candidate will have at least six years of compensation experience, stateside and Europe.
Why is this role open? Growth. Our client has had tremendous success over the past decade and will be adding headcount to their offices spanning three continents, but primarily here in the United States. A successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Director of Compensation + Benefits & alongside a dozen other HR Business Partners.
· Pricing & job evaluation analysis to ensure compensation plans are competitive to their respective market and equitable.
· Strategic & operational support on market intelligence, KPIs, market pricing and evaluation.
· Routine & ad hoc analysis of the firm’s compensation programs, including bonuses, compensation structures, and merit increases.
· Work w/recruiting team and HR Business Partners to provide base pay recommendations and market/pay related data for candidates, both internal and external.
· Make recommendations for the firm’s compensation programs, such as salary structure changes and merit/promotion budgets based on compensation survey results.
· Bachelor's degree in related field
· At least six years of compensation experience, ideally within financial services industry
· Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred
· International compensation experience preferred
· Experience with AON (McLagan), ERI and other sources of compensation data
· Knowledge of local and federal employment laws and procedures