Senior Director of Human Resources
Looking to join an established company experiencing growth with an opportunity to lead a team?
This client values health & wellness and looks for individuals that try to embody this in their daily lives, setting a living example. The Senior Director of Human Resources will working closely with five executives across 5 various branches of this commercial real estate firm while managing a team of four managers.
· Partner with executive leadership on all people related matters and provide HR Business Process across all levels of the organization.
· Understand the overarching strategy of the business with the ability to counsel leaders to enable growth, drive retention and develop career strategies.
· Predict, assess and determine business needs in the areas of organizational design, staffing, performance management, succession planning, development and communication plans
· Monitor and resolve morale issues and leadership effectiveness that leads to the successful achievement of business goals and employee satisfaction
· Evaluate and drive forward key training and development courses that hone strong talent at all levels of the organization
· Commitment to diversity and inclusion.
· Resolve complex HR challenges that arise and advise senior leaders with actionable items to mitigate issues and concerns to always protect the company
· Lead discussions with senior leaders to provide data and insights related to employee survey results, performance management, and attrition/retention to develop enhanced people strategies
· Bachelor's degree in relevant field
· Six + years of experience in a strategic role advising executives on people related strategies
· Two + years of experience in a strategic HR role supporting a product, sales function, in a data driven environment
· Demonstrate SME across HR functions including – Organizational Design, Talent Development, Workforce Planning and Compensation planning
· Experience working within the Workday HRIS platform