Senior Financial Analyst, FPA
The Senior Financial Analyst is a newly created opportunity to join an award winning publicly traded industry company recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. This opportunity will be based out of the company’s corporate office based in the Washington DC area and will play a significant role in modeling the company’s revenue budget and forecasts while identifying other growth drivers within the business. Additionally, this role will perform financial analysis/modeling, develop management/sales reporting and conduct variance analysis. The Senior Financial Analyst opportunity will offer a competitive base salary range of $100,000 to $120,000 plus potential annual bonus and excellent benefits. Candidates should have 3 to 5 years of progressive corporate FP&A experience and candidates must be able to work out of the companies headquarters full time.
Job Description - Senior Financial Analyst
- Work closely with other Finance staff as well as and non-financial professionals around the company (e.g., President/General Managers, Sales Leaders, Marketing team, Product team etc) to develop budgets and forecasts and maintain those forecasts in the budgeting system.
- Concentrated focus on revenue drivers including sales rep productivity, sales activities and performance, as well as subscription renewal rate and cancelation drivers.
- Partner with Sales and Executive Leadership to support their reporting needs to highlight operational performance and measure alignment with strategic objectives.
- Maintain customer analysis including penetration, total addressable market sizing and performance against specific sales campaigns.
- Focus on expense tracking, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and modeling to communicate impacts on business unit profitability.
- Collaborate with Marketing to review advertising campaign effectiveness, perform search engine marketing cost analysis, and identify opportunities for more efficient spending.
- Assist with the design and creation of PowerPoint presentations for management presentations to support strategic decision making
- Evaluate, model, and analyze M&A targets that align with supported business units, as necessary
Job Requirements - Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's degree required in accounting or finance, MBA
- 5+ years of related professional work experience demonstrating professional growth and a trend of increasing responsibility
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and financial modeling skills
- Experience using financial and budgeting applications is also required