Senior Fraud Investigator
Our client is a bank based in the DMV. We, Veritas Partners, are a search firm that has had success placing operational, accounting, finance/banking, and technology talent in the DMV.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Protect the Bank from known or suspected internal or external criminal activities.
· Investigate internal and external frauds committed against the Bank including, but not limited to, employee embezzlement, check fraud, wire fraud and Business Email Compromise (BEC). Retrieve information and extensively review transactional activity. Document findings and prepare comprehensive investigative reports for Security Director / Management.
· Coordinate with appropriate law enforcement agencies to facilitate the arrest and prosecution of the persons perpetrating these frauds.
· Attempt recovery of funds and /or property obtained through such frauds.
· Conduct interviews with relevant parties and effectively leverage Bank systems to assist in investigations. Assist and inform PCG of anti-fraud techniques and current fraud trends.
· Minimum 5+ years preferred: working in Financial Institution with Fraud investigations and/or Security Operations.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university.
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· Ability to work independently and work collaboratively across various departments.
· CFE, CFCI, CAMS preferred.
· Competitive BONUS program
· Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
· 401K with company match
· $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year + BONUS
***Required to be at the office***