Senior Investment Accountant
Our Arlington, VA based client is urgently searching for a Sr. Investment Accountant. This is a growth role, an addition to a team currently consisting of four.
· Monthly approval of Net Asset Value reconciliations and audits for all Fund of Funds
· Monitor, Update, and review investment book of record, including updating monthly investment values in third-party funds.
· Communicate, support, and clear fund accounting discrepancies for client requests, administrators, custodians, and auditors.
· Aggregate Fund of Funds (FoFs) for data preparation of compliance for the companies FoFs (CPO PQR).
· Quantify the company’s assets under management.
· Review and approval of all SMA sub-manager and/or custody fees as needed.
· Accounting/Finance Bachelor's Degree, or other related discipline.
· CPA required or must be in the process of attaining CPA
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with accounting principles and procedures. Public experience preferred
· Must have experience with public accounts or in the financial industry with fund accounting.
· Understanding of and desire to learn more about investments, funds, hedge funds, and multiple investment vehicles.
· Strong Excel skills; familiarity with GL software is helpful