Senior Treasury Manager
The Senior Treasury Manager opportunity will join a one of the country’s leading and most stable financial institutions. This person will join a leadership team based at the company’s headquarters located in the Tysons Corner area of Virginia and will be play a critical role in managing and performing mid-office operations to support the organizations derivatives trading and funding/liquidity requirements. The Senior Treasury Manager position will offer a competitive base salary range between $125,000 and $150,000, annual bonus, best in class benefits, and significant career mobility and development. This is an unique opportunity to join an award winning organization known for providing exceptional services to their customer as well as making a positive impact in communities around the US. Candidates with the below experience and skills including experience within the financial services industry are encouraged to apply for immediate review.
In light of the current situation with COVID-19, company has modified hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing. Subsequent to COVID-19 restriction, this position will offer partial remote work flexibility estimated at 1-2 days per week.
Job Description - Senior Treasury Manager
- Produce periodic performance reports of companies Investment and Derivatives programs, and perform necessary tasks, such as securities pricing, market value monitoring, FFIEC testing, derivatives valuations, etc. to facilitate completion of the reports.
- Review monthly hedge accounting entries/supporting documents, monitor effectiveness testing results as well as outstanding balances of hedged items.
- Perform periodic credit analysis on risky assets in the investment portfolio and derivatives counterparties, including both independent internal reviews and credit rating monitoring.
- Provide economic reviews and produce weekly capital market dashboard.
- Conduct research to support the Treasury team in analyzing investment and secondary market trading opportunities.
- Liaise with outside insurance broker to manage the ongoing operation of Charitable Donation Account and Insurance Program, and to perform necessary tasks to maintain compliance with regulations and internal policies.
- Identify and implement tasks required to ensure operational compliance with internal Policies & Procedures and board policies for Investment portfolio and Derivatives program.
- Support Treasurer Officer in providing data and reports for internal and external audits/examinations.
- Support Treasurer Officer in identifying and implementing new liquidity sources and implementing new projects such as Libor migration.
- Work with Vendor Management and contract teams to ensure renewals/terminations of NDAs and other treasury-related agreements.
- Identify, review and onboard new technologies to support capital market operations, such as secured transmission portal and portfolio analytical tools, etc.
Job Requirement - Senior Treasury Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, economics, finance, statistics or related field.
- 10 or more years of experience including career focus within financial services organizations.
- 2 or more years of direct management experience
- Advance degree, professional certification, or master’s degree preferred.