Sr. Systems Engineer
Demonstrated knowledge and success with:
- virtualization strategies and concepts to include datacenter and DR/BCP
- enterprise grade products to include: VMware vSphere Data Center and Cloud, VMware NSX, VMware Horizon, VMware vRealize, Veeam Backup and Recovery, Cisco Unified Computing System, Storage Area Networks (Netapp, Dell, 3-Par, Nimble), Load Balancers, O365
- virtual infrastructure, principles, concepts and industry best practices
- VMware server and desktop virtualization
- enterprise grade Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Microsoft Server systems administration including Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange on-premises or online
- security strategies and practices related to Tower’s technology infrastructure
- scripting and automation tools such as Windows Powershell
- Linux OS (Red Hat) knowledge preferred
· Ability to create and organize reports that synthesize complex information.
· Ability to create and effectively present relevant and readable diagrams, graphs, charts and presentation materials, proposals, reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals for a diverse audience.
· Ability to understand and analyze financial and operational data.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret contracts, business periodicals, professional journals, government regulations, and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Ability to effectively coach staff for on the job development and evaluation of performance.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to initiate long and short term planning that supports credit union business plans, following through with successful implementation as authorized.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects from initiation to completion (knowledge of project life cycle).
· Ability to develop action plans and organize workload, of self and others, to accommodate competing deadlines and projects.
· Ability to work effectively under stress and maintain approved work schedules.
· Ability to arrive at work routinely and promptly.
· Ability to initiate and follow through with individual development plans for assigned staff, provide constructive feedback to others, serving both as a coach and evaluator.
· Ability to effectively negotiate on behalf of the organization and to motivate and influence others.
· Ability to facilitate group discussion and gain consensus.
· Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
Ability to interact effectively and professional with colleagues and managers