This position is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness of the various systems used within the company’s banking systems. The analyst will design system workflows, perform analysis of customer data, complete helpdesk tickets, and make appropriate recommendations regarding technology enhancements. This position will also be responsible for coordinating IT-related projects and setting up new systems.
· Provide analytical services, technical support, and assistance to the various departments, management and other users on all aspects of the application software and interfacing software, from major conversion issues to daily maintenance needs.
· Troubleshoot system problems, research to identify if any system, conversion, or training issues; writes system queries to determine the extent of problem and course of corrective action; coordinate with management, software companies, and vendor customer service representatives on problems to achieve satisfactory resolution.
· Assess requests for ad hoc reports and information to determine most expedient and accurate method of production and design and develop format for providing the requested information. Write procedures for producing the report and transfer reporting ability to designated associate for production.
· Identify discrepancies in systems and present issues to all affected users, assess appropriate steps and escalate problems to service vendors and management as necessary; assist in implementation of necessary corrective action.
· Design system workflows, perform analysis of customer data, coordinate projects, and make appropriate recommendations regarding technology enhancements.
· Participant in the development of new systems, system features and products. Install and test on the test system; write procedures ensuring State, OCC, Federal Reserve, UCC, and other regulations including but not limited to Reg. B, C, and U are met. Train others in their proper use and coordinate production turnover.
· Participate in the development and installation of subsystems with responsibility for testing, ensuring regulatory requirements are met and users are trained prior to production turnover.
· Review new vendor releases to application software, summarize the capability provided by the release, make recommendations as to applicability to current user needs, consider current systems compatibility, and recommend implementation priority.
· Act as administrator for the Bank's systems.
· Serve as application software companies’ user group liaison. Present system enhancement requests and problems.
· Participate in annual Disaster Recovery testing.
· Maintain high level of working knowledge of user needs, system capabilities, and bank policy guidelines to meet regulatory requirements.
· Ensure service level commitments are met in accordance with agreements including response time and accuracy.
· Maintain compliance with and adhere to all state and federal regulations and bank policies and procedures, including, but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, FACT ACT, Community Reinvestment Act, and EEO/AA/Fair Employment Practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
· Minimum of ten years of experience in the industry, with a minimum of five years in Loan or Deposit Operations, Digital Banking, IT, or Core Processing preferred.
· Project Management experience preferred.
· Experience in problem solving using personal computer spreadsheet software, query programs and other techniques
· Experience writing SQL scripts and using other report writing software preferred
· Must have satisfactory performance as a level I and be fully cross-trained on the use and administration of all bank systems or be able to cross-train on all systems within 12 months