Veritas Partners has an immediate need for a Systems Engineer to join our team in the greater Baltimore County, MD area!
This is an exciting opportunity for an up-and-coming Engineer who enjoys interfacing with clients to work in a fast-paced environment and work with Microsoft technologies!
The more experience you have with Azure & O365 technologies, the better!
· Emphasis on managing and maintaining our technology stack standards, processes, and procedures for each client.
· Performs proactive maintenance tasks and monitors industry trends.
· Fosters a Technical/Business relationship with the client.
· Provides primarily onsite support services to:
o Analyze work orders.
o Investigating escalated service tickets and helping to resolve
· Creates and maintains documentation including:
o Network infrastructure
o Management processes
· Maintains client information confidentiality.
· Examines complaints, identifies solutions, recommends areas of system improvement.
· Consistently and accurately log all hours and activities with detail.
· Works closely with project team in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of initiatives.
· Works cohesively with service desk personnel to ensure quality service to customers.
· Working knowledge in the following areas:
o Backup and Disaster Recovery
o Windows Servers (2012)
o Anti-virus/ Malware
o Desktops and laptop (Windows 10)
o Wireless Access
o Firewalls / Routers / Switches
o Email (Exchange 2013)
o Line of Business applications
o Cloud Services (Office 365, Azure, InTune)
o Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
· 3+ years’ experience in the network of a multiple site Windows 2012 server environment of 50+ users
· Experience with providing remote support and using remote management software.
· Ability to work independently and with little direct management.
· Ability to effectively communicate with clients to identify and resolve problems.