Systems Integration Lead
Veritas Partners has an immediate need for a full-time Systems Integration Lead to join our team in the greater Harrisburg, PA area!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Systems Integration Lead to lead the assessment, design, implementation, and performance of the company’s key business applications. We are seeking candidates who are technically proficient and who are strongly disciplined in project management and software development life cycles.
You will be a key team member, serving in a highly visible role within the IT Organization and reporting directly to the CTO.
· Lead regular meetings with key stakeholders throughout assessment and implementation.
· Lead Integration efforts, including CRM, Finance and Accounting, Consolidated Reporting and Data Management.
· Provide leadership, direction and guidance for the implementation, maintenance, enhancement, and improvement of business systems.
· Partner with IT and Network Operations to drive implementation of processes, systems, and SOP’s.
· Provide technical direction for the interfacing and integration across existing systems and applications.
· Vet requirements and guide team/developers to evaluate and provide strategic technical recommendations for solutions.
· Oversee the work of mid and junior level contractors/vendors engaged to support strategic initiatives (Integration Engineers, Solutions Architects and Programmers)
· Provide documentation as needed (use cases, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, implementation plans, schedules, project status reports, etc.)
· Gather and incorporate user needs and workflows.
· Mature technology governance to ensure adherence to change management procedures incorporating a formalized change control process.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree with 10+ years relevant work experience.
· Proven record with vendor management including RFP, service level agreements, and overall management of the vendor.
· Experience in identifying, hiring, and mentoring technology resources.
· Technical infrastructure experience in various IT environments
· Experience in configuring and deploying applications in AWS
· Experience developing and deploying applications
· Full Stack Developer Experience