Veritas Partners has an immediate need for a Systems/Network Engineer to join our team in the greater Atlanta, GA area!
The successful candidate will have many responsibilities including, but not limited to, local deskside and infrastructure support for the company’s main office, as well as remote support of the Florida office. This individual will also be part of the company’s Infrastructure Operations team, assisting with design, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the larger production environment especially as it pertains to IT solutions.
· Provide courteous and timely response to calls and requests for support of both onsite and remote stakeholders.
· Utilize ServiceNow to log, update, and manage incidents and service requests while following Change Enablement policies and procedures.
· Provide support and management for typical business applications such as Microsoft Office Products (O365), Citrix VPNs and remote desktops, Web browsers, and Antivirus.
· Provide support and management for VMware based Windows environments.
· Provide support and management for hosted O365 environments.
· Image, configure and deploy Windows and macOS end-user devices.
· Perform Account Management functions utilizing Active Directory Manager within an O365 hosted environment.
· Troubleshoot network connectivity issues (Layers 1, 2, and 3)
· Participate in deployment of new network infrastructure.
· Adhere to existing and develop new processes and procedures set at the enterprise level.
· Strong communications skills and customer service experience is essential.
· Ability to multi-task between processing tickets and various project work
· Assist with equipment moves within RSN office location(s)
· Participate in the Sinclair Infrastructure Operations on-call rotation.
· 5+ years of Information Technology experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
· Direct support experience with Windows Workstation OS 7 and 10
· Experience managing O365 Cloud-based Active Directory environments
· Experience managing LAN environments (switches, routers, and firewalls) – Cisco, Arista, Aruba, FortiNet, Palo Alto
· Basic Network troubleshooting within the OSI model
· Imaging, Maintaining, and upgrading windows machines utilizing SCCM and InTune.
· Providing user support over the phone (remote) and in-person.
· Ability to troubleshoot and remediate hardware and software issues within desktop and server environments.
· Familiar with ServiceNow and/or similar IT Service Management ticketing systems
· Experience managing macOS and associated hardware in a business environment.
· Management and operating within a VMware enterprise environment.
· Experience automation administration tasks via PowerShell, Ansible, and Terraform
· Network monitoring tools (e.g., SolarWinds, Nagios)
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Familiarity with software-based Broadcast media systems to support streaming video delivery.
· Experience supporting editors, back-end servers, and Nexis Storage in an AVID environment
· ACSR certification is a plus.
· VizRT suite of products including Engine, Trio, AR, Hub
· EVS XT servers and associated products
· Enco HotShot
· Telestream transcoding solutions
· Familiarity with traditional and emerging broadcast technology
· HD, SD, and 4K television formats
· SDI video, AES audio, Analog audio, and video
· SMPTE 2110, Dante
· Experience with Video/Audio Encoding and Decoding, Transport stream over ASI/IP
· College Degree required, Computer Science related field a plus.