UX-Front End Developer
· Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
· You will analyze, test, and resolve issues with application software
· Technical Lead for the team, providing technical guidance and solutions
· Participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess strong communications skills, and have a passion for constantly improving the individual and team effectiveness
· Work across a matrix organization using Agile IT methodologies
· Coordinate and guide external vendors/offshore teams to deliver pilots within the defined scope
· Explore products and SaaS solutions to quickly implement new ideas/concepts
· Develop within various web-based architectures and frameworks.
· Develop on Cloud Platforms like Google Cloud Platform or Azure or AWS.
· Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Debug and fix any technical issues
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related technical discipline. At least 10 to 12 years of related experience
· 5+ years of experience designing and developing RESTful APIs using Node.js, Java Spring or equivalent back-end frameworks.
· 4+ years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture/Service integration with Web Services, REST and security integration.
· Familiarity with enterprise application and integration design patterns
· Hands on experience in developing REST/JSON API endpoints
· Good understanding on OAuth 2.0 grant types and OIDC based authentication
· Hands on experience on cloud providers like AWS, Azure or GCP services
· Experience with Cloud based services, like AWS Lambda, Cloud Functions, Kubernetes , API Engine, Cloud Scheduler
· Experience with CI/CD and Tools like Docker, Azure Dev Ops , Jenkis
· Experience in responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
· Experience consuming RESTful APIs.
· Understanding of Graph DB is required.
· Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
· Experience utilizing source control, build, work management and continuous integration tools such as Git, Jira, Maven, Jenkins.
· Good understanding of NoSQL and RDBMS concepts.
· Experience in API Management and API Products is a plus
· Able to collaborate with technical teams.
· Excellent testing/troubleshooting skills.
· Experience working in Agile methodology.
· Familiarity with Test Driven Development.
· Experience in designing user experience is a plus
· Familiarity with serverless framework and firebase is a plus
· Familiarity with Ionic framework, Android and iOS development is a plus
· Experience in implementing web/mobile applications using machine learning models is a plus
· Understanding of SAFE framework is a plus
· Familiarity with applied AI is a plus