VP/Marketing & Communications
Growing Healthcare client with short and long terms goals for national expansion. Our client is looking for a VP of Marketing and Communications to help drive/guide that growth in the Chicago area.
Why is this role open? Our client is looking for a candidate that is metrics driven with strong reporting and presentation skills. Ideal candidate will have experience presenting to private equity groups.
• Lead & Grow a team of marketers responsible for events, reporting and measurements, corporate marketing.
• Nourish demand generation strategies that build funnel and convert to closed-won deals,
applying customer and data insights to continuously improve conversion.
• Manage and develop business development team and track and monitor their progress.
• Build brand awareness and shape market perception through integrated campaigns.
• Develop corporate narrative and thought leadership platforms
• Monthly Operating Reports for Private Equity and participate in monthly review calls.
• Taking a portfolio management approach, build out and coordinate a calendar of content,
campaigns, and other interventions across channels
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA desirable.
• Expertise in enterprise B2B SaaS.
• Experience in Healthcare Technology marketing preferred but, not mandatory.
• Experience in leading cross-functional teams required..
• Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Salesforce CRM and HubSpot.
• Proven track record of building, developing, and elevating a high-performing team.