VP of Supply Chain/Ops – Baltimore
Tired of the bureaucracy that comes with a large company? Looking to have a big impact, to own the process and report directly to the CEO?
The Vice President, Supply Chain Operations will lead our two continent supply chain team into a world-class manufacturing and supply chain organization, unwind legacy processes and build the structure, processes, systems and talent to leverage rapid growth. As a key member of the Senior Leadership team, this role will allow you to own and drive the operational vision of the company.
· Participate in the development, design and execution of a state of the art Manufacturing and Distribution Center, comprehensive supply chain, sourcing and operations plan to effectively integrate all manufacturing & facilities, and maximize efficiencies.
· Synchronize operational execution to ensure inventory management, forecasting and supply chain processes are mapped, vetted, and tested. Provide leadership design and guidance for optimizing service levels. Oversee, from an operation’s perspective, all information management systems related to manufacturing and supply chain.
· Complete an assessment of the operations team to determine the talent strengths and needs within the organization. Recruit, develop, direct and inspire a highly competent and cohesive operations team responsible for effective prioritization and execution across supply chain through cadence, KPI’s, customer and regulatory feedback.
Experience and Attributes:
· A leader with a minimum of ten years of experience in manufacturing and supply chain management including serving in a leadership position producing products/devices originating in facilities overseas (Asia) and at least $40 million+ in annual revenue.
· A history of strong operations leadership, analytical thinking and successful change management.
· Outstanding business, cross functional communication and interpersonal skills, including robust tactical thinking and the ability to be hands-on as needed.
· An undergraduate degree is required; an advanced degree will be advantageous.
· High integrity, approachability and able to adapt in a fast paced environment.
· Relocation to DMV (Baltimore or DC Metros) required
· Travel up to 25%